- SKECHERS Elite™ members earn one point for every dollar spent in SKECHERS stores or online at SKECHERS.com
- For every 100 points earned, you will receive a $10 certificate valid on SKECHERS merchandise
- Track your points and view reward certificates, membership status and messages through your e-mail or SKECHERS.com online account
- Exclusive discounts
- Bonus point opportunities
- Free Ground Shipping for all SKECHERS.com orders
- Special birthday offers
- Complimentary newsletters with updates on the latest SKECHERS products, promotions, and chances to earn more points
- An online account to check your point status and redeem reward certificates
GOLD MEMBERSHIP (when you spend $300 in a calendar year*)
Get all the benefits of our Standard membership, plus:
- A 100-point bonus for achieving Gold status
- 1½ points for every dollar you spend at SKECHERS stores or SKECHERS.com
- Exclusive sneak peeks of new SKECHERS styles
*Except for SKECHERS Elite™ Gold level benefits described in the program rules above, SKECHERS Elite™ Gold members are subject to the same Program Rules that apply to all SKECHERS Elite™ program members. Rules for collecting reward points at accelerated rates for SKECHERS Elite™ Gold level memberships will only apply to purchases made after achieving Gold level and will not be applied to previous purchases.
Your status as a Gold member will begin when you qualify, will continue through the end of the following calendar year and will end on the last day of the following February. In any subsequent year, a Gold member re-qualifies for Gold status when the member spends a total of $300 on qualifying purchases at SKECHERS stores or at SKECHERS.com during that calendar year.
If a member does not re-qualify for Gold status in the second or subsequent year, Gold status will expire at the end of February in the third or subsequent calendar year and the member’s SKECHERS Elite™ program membership will revert to a standard program membership. (See chart below for example.)
|Year of becoming Gold member||Time period during which you are a Gold member and may re-qualify for Gold status||Date upon which Gold benefits end, and standard SKECHERS Elite™ program benefits resume if requalification does not occur|
|Calendar Year 1 (Jan-Dec)||Calendar Year 2 (Jan-Dec)||Through the end of February in Calendar Year 3|
SKECHERS ELITE™ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Enrollment in the SKECHERS Elite™ program is voluntary. By providing your personal information to SKECHERS, you acknowledge that you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of such personal information to SKECHERS, that you are enrolling in the SKECHERS Elite™ program voluntarily, and that the enrollment is not required to complete a purchase transaction nor made in connection with any purchase transaction.
- Membership in the SKECHERS Elite™ program is open to all residents of the U.S. who are 13 years of age or older. No purchase is necessary to join the program.
- A membership card, key tag or SKECHERS Elite™ member number must be presented at the time of purchase to receive special member savings. Awards and promotional vouchers, savings and special sales for members will be announced through future e-mail, direct mail, and/or online communications. Any awards or promotional vouchers that are issued will be done for reward or promotional purposes only, are not gift cards or certificates, and consequently carry no cash value. No cash back will be provided if the voucher's full value is not utilized.
- Awards and promotional vouchers must be presented in-store at the time of purchase (or the online code must be entered at checkout) and cannot be used in conjunction with any discount offer. Awards and promotional vouchers are not redeemable for cash and void if copied and where prohibited, licensed or regulated.
- Points can be earned from purchases of ALL merchandise including test and sale items. Purchases of the following items are excluded from earning points: purchases of gift certificates or gift cards, sales tax, state fees, shipping charges, delivery charges or other excluded charges specified by SKECHERS from time to time. Awards and promotional vouchers can be used toward the purchase of all merchandise including test and sale items. Points earned from purchases at SKECHERS store locations and online at SKECHERS.com have zero value outside of the SKECHERS Elite™ program. Redemption of awards or promotional vouchers will reduce the points balance by the total number of points required to earn the award or promotional voucher value. Unused reward points will expire if no purchases are made after 18 months.
- SKECHERS USA, Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. If you need to replace a card, please log in to your account at SKECHERS.com and visit the My Profile tab found on the My Account page. Alternatively, if you request a replacement card in a SKECHERS store, in order to provide you with a card that is linked to your previously accumulated SKECHERS Elite™ program points, you will need to provide SKECHERS with the e-mail address that is associated with your account. In requesting a replacement card, you acknowledge that you are providing information voluntarily and that doing so is not required to complete a purchase transaction.
- SKECHERS Elite™ program cards may be used by members at all SKECHERS company-owned store locations in the U.S. and U.S. territories only and online at SKECHERS.com. SKECHERS Elite™ cards are not valid at other stores or online retailers that carry SKECHERS merchandise.
- All interpretations of SKECHERS Elite™ program terms and conditions shall be at our sole discretion. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- We may at our discretion, cancel, modify, restrict, or terminate the SKECHERS Elite™ program at any time without prior notice.
- Abuse of the SKECHERS Elite™ program, including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of reward certificates, product, points or promotional offers, using multiple accounts in an effort to abuse the SKECHERS Elite™ program, suspected fraud, and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct as determined by SKECHERS in its sole judgment, may result in cancellation of the member’s account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued, cancellation of previously issued but unused reward certificates, and termination of the business relationship with SKECHERS. In connection with the enforcement of any of the terms and conditions governing the SKECHERS Elite™ program, SKECHERS reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- Resellers are specifically excluded from the program. If you purchase items for resale, we reserve the right not to award points, to deduct improperly awarded points, to invalidate improperly issued reward certificates issued from such accounts, as well as to terminate the membership and decline to permit anyone we believe is associated with the resale activity, or the account, to enroll in any SKECHERS loyalty or other program, if we so desire. We have sole discretion over whether to deem any purchase a “purchase for resale”.
- In case of suspected fraud, misrepresentation, abuse, or violation of the rules, we reserve the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including the termination of SKECHERS Elite™ program participation.
- The SKECHERS Elite™ program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Claims in connection with these rules of the SKECHERS Elite™ program can be brought anywhere and will be governed by the laws of the state where the customer resides.